Hello lovies, I have been having a blast finding new recipes using cod. Before yesterday , I thought the only way to make pudding was with eggs and milk, oh boy I couldn´t be wrongerr. Today, ladies and gentleman I bring to you , Cod pudding with pistacio, yes you read that right. If you like to try unusual recipe , check last weeks dish.
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 0.5 dl of olive oil
- 300g of cooked and flaked cod
- 4 slices of ham
- 500g of boiled potatoes
- 2 dl of cream
- 100g pistachio kernel without skin
- 4 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- A branch of parsley
- 1 tbsp of butter
- Sauté the chopped garlic in the oil.
- Add the cod and half the chopped ham.
- Wrap the peeled and cut potatoes, the cream and half the pistachios.
- Place everything in the bowl of an electric mixer and, as you beat, add the eggs, one by one, beating between each addition.
- Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg and part of the chopped parsley.
- Grease with butter and sprinkle with the remaining pistachio kernels, in a cake pan of your choice.
- Pour the mixture and bake at 180ºC, in a water bath, for 30 minutes.
- Unmold onto a serving plate and cut into slices.
- Garnish with the remaining parsley and the reserved ham and serve next.