Hello lovies, I am so happy with last post`s feedback , that I decided to bring another Cod recipe , for you. If you didin´t check last recipe and is dying to know what we had last time , click here !
Today´s recipe is almost like a salty cake made out of cod and vegetables , sounds weird right? but trust me , you are going to love this .
- 1 leek
- 300g of cooked and flaked cod
- 1 dl of olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 4 beaten eggs
- salt and pepper
- 1 roasted and peeled red pepper
- a handful of cooked aspargus
- 2 tbsp of mayonnese
- olives for garnish
How to prepare
- Cook the leaves in boiling water for 2 minutes, cool it in water with ice;
- Grab an English cake type overlay , line it with cling film , overlay the cooked leek leaves.
- Grind the cod, season with olive oil, boil with the chopped garlic and then add the eggs.
- Season with salt, pepper, nutmeg and pour half into the lined terrine.
- Overlap the pepper in strips and the asparagus;
- press and cover with the remaining prepared cod;
- Close with the film and bake at 190º C in a water bath for 35 minutes;
- Allow to cool and unmold;
- Remove the Film and cut into slices;
- Serve the terrine decorated with mayonaise and olives;