Finding the perfect skin at a low budget is not a taboo here, We have tried home made moisturizer for dry skin, and a lot of other fun recipes I am sure you would love to read about .
Home made remedies are the best in restoring and getting natural glowing skin not the say pocket friendly too, knowing that here is a recipe of one of my favourites masks.
Lemon and Honey mask
This is an easy to prepare and apply face mask , this powerful combination can be used for black heads but also to brighten your skin.
Lemon has antibacterial properties which will help blackheads and other forms of acne. he acidic element acts as an exfoliator, too. Additionally, lemon juice can lighten and brighten age spots, dark spots, fake tans, and other uneven patches of skin, while reducing excess oil on your face.
Honey works best if it is organic, store based honey may work but if you can get your hands onto that raw honey your skin will thank you . Honey has antiseptic properties and may be able to help heal scars and inflammation. It can also help reduce and relief sunburn. Additionally, honey attracts water, making it a natural skin moisturizer
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp lemon squeezed
Thoroughly mix the honey and lemon juice by hand using a spoon. Continue mixing until evenly combined into a thick liquid.
How to use the mask
- Wash and dry your face as usual
- If you can use a gentle facial cleanser before applying the mask as lemon juice can be harsh on the skin .
- When your face is dry and clean apply the mask on your face (avoid the eye area)and make sure you pull your hair back (make this your first step).
- Allow the mask to sit for 15 to 20 minutes ( unless it starts to burn itch or something similar ).
- rinse the mask off your face using warm water. After finishing the warm water rinse, do a second rinse with cool water to close your pores.
- You can apply this mask weekly, he exact frequency with which you apply the mask may vary depending on how sensitive or oily your skin is, but a good average is about once a week, either in the morning or evening.