Hey, welcome back or welcome if you are near … Today we are trying thai food again , if you like thai food you will probably like the other thai recipes . Today’s thai dish is delicious , quick and easy to make .
This recipe serves 4.
- 300gm white fish fillet cut into thin slices
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 cup thick coconut milk
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- 2 kaffir lime leaves – finely shredded or zest of 1 lemon
- 2 fresh red or green chilies – seeded and finely sliced
- 15-20 basil leaves
Red Curry Paste
- 2-3 big kashmiri dry chilies
- 4 tbsp onion
- 1 tsp chopped coriander roots
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- To make the red curry paste, soak the dried red chilies for 10minutes in enough hot water to cover.
- Place the soaked chilies and the remaining ingredients of the paste into a mixer , grind to a paste , adding water if necessary.
- In a bowl mix together fish slices, half the coconut milk , red curry paste , beaten eggs, salt and ginger , mix well.
- Scater basil leaves over the base of an oven proof dish , spread fish mixture on top.
- Mix together remaining coconut milk and rice flour. Pour this mixture over the fish.
- Scatter shredded kaffir leaves and fresh chili slices on top. Steam for 15-20 minutes or bake in a preheated oven at 180C for 25 minutes or till fish is done . Serve hot with rice or bread.