I recently (long back ) started this challenge a 7 day detox water challenge ,you can read more about it here,
All my past detox waters have been fruit infused , and maybe you are looking for something a little more juicy, I have seen the response you gave to the last detox water containing chia seeds , I thought it would be cruel to limit you to just one .
Juice and vinegar may sound a little bit weird, but trust me it works,it is a way to help you take a advantage of all the benefits that apple cider vinegar gives you like:
- Lowering blood sugar and fight diabetes, apple cider vinegar has shown great promise in improving insulin sensitivity and helping lower blood sugar responses after meals.
- Reduce weight and belly fat, Studies suggest that vinegar can increase feelings of fullness and help people eat fewer calories, which leads to weight loss.
- Lowering cholesterol and improving heart health, several animal studies have shown that vinegar can reduce blood triglycerides, cholesterol and blood pressure. This could lead to a reduced risk of developing heart disease.
- Protective effects against cancer, some studies in test tubes and rats have shown that vinegar can slow the growth of cancer cells and shrink tumors.
- You can check the benefits of chia seeds here.
How to prepare
- A cup of apple juice
- 2 cups of mineral water
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1-2 tbsp of organic apple cider vinegar
- stevia (optional)
Add all ingridients in a blender, let it blend for a few seconds, let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes so the seeds can absorb the water and voila ready to drink. The stevia is optional ,you use it to sweeten your drink.