Make up is not for everyone and honestly some people shouldn’t be allowed to wear it , not because they don’t know how to apply it but because they have been using it as a camouflage. Make is an art and your face is your canvas. If you don’t like yourself or accept yourself the way you are naturally you shouldn’t be going anywhere near a make up brush. You are beautiful believe me you may not think that but your are , you just haven’t discovered it and masking your insecurities behind layers and layers of foundation and concealer is just taking you further away from the direction you should be taking. IF YOU DON’T THINK YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL WITHOUT MAKE UP YOU, MAKE ISN’T FOR YOU.
You don’t need make up to cover up just because society taught you who you are isn’t enough!
Sometimes we may look in the mirror and not feel good with what you seeing , where everything seems to go wrong and that’s normal … Anyways I am done mumbling here are a few tips on how to look and feel beautiful without make up and yapit is possible!
Self confidence is the most important element of true beauty
Invest in your skin it is going to represent you for a long time!
Hydrating or moisturizing your skin is one of the most essential steps, you want to take care of your skin it is the biggest organ in our body , giving it moisture especially in cold seasons is a great way of doing that . You can take care of it by using an essential oil diffuser or humidifier , essential oils by itself are great for your skin , they heal, restore moisture, relieve body odor and are great aids to rejuvenate the skin, using a humidifier or diffuser overnight help you restore moisture while you sleep and relieves dry skin whilst doing wonders to your atmosphere and health, the oils I would advice would be lavender essential oil or tea tree oil but they are are range of essential oils to choose from based on your likes and experience . Yow will wake up and immediately see the difference , your skin will feel hydrated ,fully moisturized with an inexplicable glow to it, so it is definitely something I would recommend . But if you want to start slow and on a budget you can also make a moisturizer at home which will surely do wonders to your skin.
Not every liquid is good for you, alcohol dehydrates you and cold drinks contains a lot of sugar which may result in weight gain and acne… so avoid it ! But if you can’t resist it , alternate between your drink and water ,so you will keep yourself hydrated . Water in the other hand is an essential component to health, it is an essential for the functioning of the body and a key accessory for a better circulation. Natural Juices containing coconut water and cold tea are a good option when you are out with friends and decided to listen to me . Green tea and natural juices are a great option , green tea are full of antioxidants which fight free radicals and early aging of cells.
The right skin routine will do wonders to your skin , so finding essentials that workon your skin is a must , here are a few things you would want to add to your beauty regimen:
- Cleanser- a cleanser removes and cleans your skin, a cleanser is a must in your skin care kit. A good natural option for a natural cleanser to remove make up is coconut oil. Find a cleanser that wont make your skin feel dry and one that you are comfortable using everyday, wipes are great ,I use aloe Vera wipes they are easy and fast to use specially when I am travelling or too tired. Find a cleanser that suits your skin.
- Exfoliation – exfoliating your skin twice a week is a must to remove dead skin cells.,as we age the natural cell renewal process slows down causing a dry and dull skin, so exfoliate exfoliate exfoliate ( twice a week)!
- Moisturizer- Any skin routine independently of your skin type loses its importance when you exclude the moisturizing technique, it holds moisture , prevent and treat dry skin, and it also protects the outer layer of your skin from environmental factors like wind sun etc. A good option for dry skin moisturizer is a homemade one , and for the other types of skin Jojoba oil will work just fine…Choose a moisturizer based on your skin type .
- Sunscreen –
Good Hair speaks louder than words!
Having a well groomed always on point makes a huge difference,it gives you a I got my life together type of vibe, so work your best to always have that stunning looking hair , no you don’t have to go to a hair saloon, you can do magic by just inserting a few basics tips on your hair routine .
Make them pop out , and NO you don’t need make up to do that .
- one of the many ways to brighten and widen your eyes is by curling your eyelashes, you can do this using a eyelash curler or other objects such as a spoon, tooth brush or even your fingers ,find what works best for you.
- Wear colors that highlight your eyes.
- Take care of your eyebrows , eyebrows balance your facial features, you can do that by shaping it nicely and only removing the excess . Or at least brush it neatly with a toothbrush.
- Make sure your hair color matches your eyes .
- Have a good night sleep to minimize bags under your eyes,if you already have them gently massage the skin under your eyes.
- Invest in a good eye cream , a good eye cream reduces sallowness or can be used to exfoliate. you can also use homemade remedies such as cucumber ,it helps rejuvenate.
A beautiful white smile goes a long way . Click here ! For tips on how to whiten your teeth.
I hope this put a smile on your face , remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder , you are an individual and it’snot your business to be comparing yourself with someone else. You are beautiful ! xoxo